Everything about a person and their being can be described as data. A person’s personal data includes, for example, his or her name, address, contact information, as well as information about his or her financial status. In addition, personal data also includes data that are by their very nature more sensitive, i.e. a special category of personal data, such as personal health data. Thus, personal data are any data which make it possible to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, irrespective of the form or format in which they are stored.
Processing of personal data is any operation performed on personal data. OÜ ReCuro processes personal data – including health data – for the purposes of providing specialised medical care, home care and medical escort services.
We process personal data when:
1. you use our healthcare services - we process your personal information, as well as your health information, to diagnose and treat your illness, injury or poisoning in order to alleviate your ailments, prevent your condition from getting worse or getting worse, and restore your health;
2. the patient has marked you as their contact person - we process your personal data in order to transmit information related to the patient;
3. Your loved one uses our healthcare services - we process your personal data (personal identification number, name) to verify your relationship with the patient. We will pass on to you, as close relatives, data reflecting the patient's state of health. NB! This is only the case if the patient or the investigating body (eg the police) has not refused to transfer the data;
4. you want the issuance of documents or data related to the treatment - we will use the personal data of you or the person who submitted the application with your consent (personal identification code, name, contact details);
5. You send us a request for clarification, a letter of formal notice, a request for information or a complaint - we will use your personal data to clarify the circumstances of the complaint and to respond to the letter. If you have sent us a letter to which another authority can reply, we will forward the letter to the relevant authority and inform you as the sender of the letter;
6. submit a proposal or letter of thanks to us - we will publish your personal data (name) on our company's website and intranet with your consent;
7. You are applying for a job with us - we rely on information published by you and data collected from public sources. We expect that we may be able to communicate with the people named as your referrals. Each candidate has the right to know what data we have collected about him or her and has the right to inspect, explain or object to the data we have collected;
8. Participate in the trainings we offer - we process your data (name, contact details, position) to provide organizational information, ask for consent, issue documents proving participation in the training, prepare and forward payment documents and send information letters about the trainings. More information from the e-mail address: ;
When storing the collected data, we follow the deadlines specified in legislation.
TRANSMISSION OF DATA
In order to fulfill our legal obligation, we transfer data related to the provision of health care services to other databases, which are the health information system (digilugu).
All letters sent to us are registered in the company’s document management system. Correspondence with private individuals is subject to a general access restriction because the letters contain personal data. This means that if someone wants to see an individual’s correspondence or a document, they have to make a request for information to the company. Upon receipt of a request for information, we will review whether the requested documents may be issued or may be issued in part. In case of partial issuance, we will cover the data that the applicant does not have the right to process. Possible grounds for access restrictions are set out in § 35 of the Public Information Act.
BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA
If a violation related to personal data has occurred in our company and it poses a probable threat to your rights and freedoms, we will notify the Data Protection Inspectorate of the violation. We will take steps to stop the violation immediately and prevent further violations.
If a personal data breach is likely to result in a significant risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you immediately. The purpose of the notification is to enable you to take the necessary precautions to mitigate the situation.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to:
1. access the information we have collected about you;
2. request the correction or supplementation of incorrect personal data if they are incorrect or insufficient;
3. demand the deletion of personal data for which we have no legal basis for use;
4. request a restriction on the processing of personal data (eg while your personal data is being verified);
5. object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
To do this, submit a handwritten or digitally signed application to us. Send the application by post to the address Laki tn14a / 2-305, Tallinn 10621 or digitally signed to the e-mail address: .
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within one month. We will collect the data collected about you, either on paper or electronically, according to your wishes. If we have reasonable doubts about the identity of the applicant, we may request additional information to identify the applicant.
We will refuse to grant you access if it could:
1. prejudice the rights and freedoms of another person;
2. undermine national security;
3. obstruct or prejudice the prevention, detection, prosecution or execution of an offense.
If you have any doubts about the decision made by our company’s healthcare professional, you can turn to another healthcare professional for a second opinion.
For all questions related to the processing of personal data, you can contact our company’s data protection specialist at the e-mail address: .
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you find that we have violated your rights during the processing of personal data, you can file a complaint with either the company’s data protection specialist or the Data Protection Inspectorate (Tatari 39, Tallinn 10134, e-mail address: ).
The employees of OÜ ReCuro do their best to ensure your security and to comply with data protection and privacy legislation.
Nurse (mental healthcare)
Book an appointment and get the information you need securely and anonymously.